Generic Protagonist #1 Generic Protagonist #1

>:I

Meh, Someone likes to steal jokes from the Half Life Full Life Consequences series.

drodZILiA responds:

Well, that was a huge inspiration for this, but I don't think we really stole many jokes, care to tell us which ones we "stole?"

I've already noticed the motorcycle thing was quite ripped off, so if that is what you are talking about, no need to remind me.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Ha.

Asperchu made me laugh.

Scarlet Stranger Scarlet Stranger

Fun

Interesting game with great art! BUT its quite glitchy. Also, the turn off audio option doesn't work.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Love the Africa Dudes reference!

Talking bout cream cheese sandwiches.

Video Game Art Collab 2 Video Game Art Collab 2

Beautiful!

I love it. The dedication this must have taken just gives me chills!

naked time woo! naked time woo!

Ha!

Love the hairy nipple. THe whole naked time reminds me of the end of one of the Potter Puppet Palls. Kinda looks like Dumbledor.

dommi-fresh responds:

ha ha ha potter puppet pals is awesome i haven't seen it in ages though good call mate

Portrait of a Sweet Dude.... Portrait of a Sweet Dude....

:D

I have a shirt just like his.

Sandbox Map Testers Page 1 Sandbox Map Testers Page 1

>:/

Looks like a photoshop of in game screenshots, you just shifted arm positions and applied filters.
But it looks like you shaded the spartans for yourself to some degree, so I'll give you a few pointers on that. The burn and dodge tool are not the only weapons when coloring. So after you lay down your flats, I would recommend taking a hard round brush and using the HSB slider to slightly change the color (Darker or lighter, depends how you want to flow) and gradually blend.
Optional: Your lines do not have to be black when you set up your stuff, If you want to roll with the whole blending thing you can have them the same color as the armor but a bit darker.