All 5 art Reviews

naked time woo! naked time woo!

Ha!

Love the hairy nipple. THe whole naked time reminds me of the end of one of the Potter Puppet Palls. Kinda looks like Dumbledor.

dommi-fresh responds:

ha ha ha potter puppet pals is awesome i haven't seen it in ages though good call mate

Portrait of a Sweet Dude.... Portrait of a Sweet Dude....

:D

I have a shirt just like his.

Sandbox Map Testers Page 1 Sandbox Map Testers Page 1

>:/

Looks like a photoshop of in game screenshots, you just shifted arm positions and applied filters.
But it looks like you shaded the spartans for yourself to some degree, so I'll give you a few pointers on that. The burn and dodge tool are not the only weapons when coloring. So after you lay down your flats, I would recommend taking a hard round brush and using the HSB slider to slightly change the color (Darker or lighter, depends how you want to flow) and gradually blend.
Optional: Your lines do not have to be black when you set up your stuff, If you want to roll with the whole blending thing you can have them the same color as the armor but a bit darker.

Mr. Smith Mr. Smith

Smooth.

I see what you did there.

Creech Fanart Creech Fanart

Nice.

The black background is a nice contrast to the fine lined parts at the bottom, I like it. Only problem I have with it is that it feels a tad cluttered and that draws attention away from the face.