View Profile SqueeFTW

2 Movie Reviews

>:I

Meh, Someone likes to steal jokes from the Half Life Full Life Consequences series.

drodZILiA responds:

Well, that was a huge inspiration for this, but I don't think we really stole many jokes, care to tell us which ones we "stole?"

I've already noticed the motorcycle thing was quite ripped off, so if that is what you are talking about, no need to remind me.

Ha.

Asperchu made me laugh.

4 Game Reviews

Fun

Interesting game with great art! BUT its quite glitchy. Also, the turn off audio option doesn't work.

Love the Africa Dudes reference!

Talking bout cream cheese sandwiches.

Beautiful!

I love it. The dedication this must have taken just gives me chills!

5 Art Reviews

Ha!

Love the hairy nipple. THe whole naked time reminds me of the end of one of the Potter Puppet Palls. Kinda looks like Dumbledor.

dommi-fresh responds:

ha ha ha potter puppet pals is awesome i haven't seen it in ages though good call mate

:D

I have a shirt just like his.

>:/

Looks like a photoshop of in game screenshots, you just shifted arm positions and applied filters.
But it looks like you shaded the spartans for yourself to some degree, so I'll give you a few pointers on that. The burn and dodge tool are not the only weapons when coloring. So after you lay down your flats, I would recommend taking a hard round brush and using the HSB slider to slightly change the color (Darker or lighter, depends how you want to flow) and gradually blend.
Optional: Your lines do not have to be black when you set up your stuff, If you want to roll with the whole blending thing you can have them the same color as the armor but a bit darker.

BOATS AND HOES.